Monday, June 30, 2014

Week 44!
So, just in case anybody didn't know, I'll bet getting surgery tomorrow (Tuesday) to get my Gall Bladder removed! Isn't that FUN! I'll FINALLY be able to eat more than fruits and vegetables! Say "HELLO!" to Dairy Queen! I will be quite high on Tuesday, so my companion and I will play Pokemon Master Trainer (the old board game) and he will be taking video. It will be fantastic! :D
They won't let me keep my Gall Bladder. I wanted to put it in a jar and send it home with a note saying "I figured that you missed me, so I thought that I'd send a piece of me home!" That's would have been fantastic, but NOOOO. Thay have to send it to pathology and make sure that it's not cancerous! lame. 
It was SUPER cool to have lunch with the Heath family on Saturday! It was fun to catch up. JOE ALDRIDGE: INDIA?!?!?! THE CRAP??? It was fun to find out about everyone going on a mission! Our stake is the best. I'm a tad disappointed in my parents for not telling me anything. 
Today I want to talk about God's love for us. We taught a silly teenager a few days ago who thought that he was the coolest thing ever and didn't need Christ in his life. That was the saddest thing ever. 
I WISH THAT I COULD MAKE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND EXACTLY HOW MUCH GOD LOVES YOU! With all my heart. This scripture accurately describes it:

Isaiah 53:3-5
3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
 4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Christ suffered for you. He experienced every single thing that everyone has experienced and will ever experienced. He is a celebrity who's only purpose is to help you to become like him. He is all love and all righteousness. He is everything. In every instance his love is infinite. He loves you so much and wants you to come back to him. Please accept him.
 Honoring God
Elder Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment