Sunday, April 13, 2014

So, I still remain in Rexburg! *and there was much rejoicing* 
If anybody got the Monty Python reference you get an air five *AIR FIVE*
Shout Out to E.D. Who I saw in The choir in General Conference! woot!
Other Shout Out to Shannon Ward Who got her mission call to Chile! :D and is going to the better (mexico) MTC! Felizidades! 
I had an amazing experience in General Conference. I loved how they just started it off with Elder Holland who gave an AMAZING talk! For those who don't know who that is, he is an apostle: one of the 12 apostles in the restored Church of Christ.
I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the restored church that Christ established while he was on the earth. He Called the 12 apostles and gave them authority (Matthew 10:1), he called others (Luke 10:1). Christ did establish a church with Power and Authority, and I know that that's true. I also know that that authority was lost, but now it has been restored again. 
Honoring God
Elder Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment