Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Rexburg is still the best.
Happy late birthday to my dear sister Andrea! :D 
SO, first item of business, EASTER IS THIS WEEKEND! :D
And with Easter, the church has created a new website JUST FOR THIS WEEK. It's called:
PLEASE check it out. It has the best video on Christ ever! Seriously, I almost cried the first time I watched it. not even joking. It's just 2 minutes long. It is the best 2 minutes that you could spend on anything, ESPECIALLY this week. It's better than any old spice commercial ever, and that's hard. It's EVEN BETTER THAN GUY ON A BUFFALO (if you don't know what that is, look it up on youtube.) The purpose of this new church website is to share it, so SHARE IT! At the top right of the website is the share button things for facebook, twitter, and google plus. DO IT! Do it to help others remember what he did for us. Because of him, we will live again. all of us. Because of him, we can change. Everything is because of him. 
I know that Christ lives and loves me and you and all of us little people on the earth. The only reason that he could bear that great burden of our sins, griefs, and sorrows is because he knew that that was the only way that we could live again. That was the ONLY WAY, and he was the only one who could. How amazing is that? 
I want to end with my favorite scripture:
Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

There would be no reason for me to live if there wasn't Christ. If I didn't have his Spirit to comfort me, I seriously don't think I'd be living right now. He has helped me through all things, and I know that he can and WILL help you if you will just take his hand that has been outstretched toward you forever.
Honoring God
Elder Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment