Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Week 81
What can I say? Missionary work is the hardest think that I've ever done by far, but it's the most rewarding thing that I've ever done, by far.
To share the truth, to share the news that this world's been waiting for since the martyrdom of Christ's 12 apostles: that power is back! That church is back! It was predicted by those apostles. (See: 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3, 1 Timothy 4:1-3, 2 Timothy 4:3-4, 2 Peter 2:1-2, Revelations 14: 6-7)
The truth is here and it's awesome! 
My companion and I have come up with many amazing ideas together that will either make us Youtube famous or just solidify accusations of insanity. I'm ok with either way.
I didn't get to eat corn beef and cabbage as is a tradition in my family, but I did get to look like a gangster in walmart. 
That's really all that I've got for today... except
2 Timothy (hey that's me!) 4: 7-8

7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
 
I love you all! Stay out of trouble!
Honoring God
Elder Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment