Sunday, February 22, 2015

Week 75 (I only have 6 months left... That's not ok with me.)
This week was awesome! Some sad stuff happened as usual, but as Paul said in 2 Corinthians 11:

30 If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.

I'm glad that God can trust me to remain faithful when hard things happen. That's why they happen! My back's still bothering me... well so are my knees, but I'm glad for the challenge. 
Thank you Ward family for the delicious package! 
We've had a few really awesome experience this past week that are really testimonies of God's hand in the work. On Saturday we had 2 such experiences. I felt a distinct impression that we should visit someone that we had planned to visit an hour later, so we went to see him. We found him about to go ride him dirt bike. we wouldn't have seen him if we had gone any later! I asked my companion later where we should go. He felt that we should visit someone else. We went to their house and they were about to leave to go to Pocatello for the evening. I love the Spirit!
Then last night we both had a distinct impression that we needed to go to a Devotional in Pocatello that had already started, we didn't have anyone going, and we could have gone teaching. But the impression was there, so we went. We were only there for the last 15 minutes, but we asked everyone if they knew anyone in American Falls who might be interested. We finally talked to a Sister Missionary who talked to another Sister Missionary who had someone who they were teaching who moved to American Falls! We hadn't heard of them and they were apparently really interested! If we hadn't gone to that Devoional. we wouldn't have ever heard about them. 
God's hand is in this work. 
This work is the best, I'm kinda sad to be returning home in 6 months. 
I love you all. Stay cool, stay faithful.
Honoring God
Elder Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment