Sunday, January 4, 2015

Week 69 (woah)
We had an awesome Christmas! Christmas Eve our Zone got together and watched "Mobsters and Mormons." It's pretty much the coolest movie ever. (at least from a sheltered missionary's point of view... haha)
I got to skype my family (after many trials of dumb computer.) That was a ton of fun. I had an idea for my little brother that everyone should know about. He needs a flat top. You cut the sides of your head really short and you keep the top long and afro-like. Gabe could pull it off!
Christmas night our district had a nerf war. It was pretty incredible.
I challenge everyone to read 3 Nephi 3-4 and learn how to prevent falling for temptations. (temptation=enemies) 
I love you all and may your New Years resolutions last longer that 3 days!
Honoring God
Elder Decker
ps. last year yesterday Moises and Rashad were baptized! Time flies on your mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment