Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Week 66
Happy December!
I had a pretty exciting day yesterday to say the least. I woke up at 5, felt like I was going to throw up, then I commenced to throw up... a lot... I had about 8 throw up sessions, each containing 4-5 up-chucks. So, in all, I threw up about 40 times yesterday. It could not be considered fun. 
I wanted to go to the ER, but the nurse got some meds for me. She sent them with her son, because the nurse has the same bug right now. 
My companion and this awesome young man gave me a blessing. I did not throw up a single time after that! YEAH PRIESTHOOD! 
The meds really helped me out as well. I'm still not healthy, but I'm feeling better today. 
I want to introduce you to the coolest Christmas video ever. it's called "He is the Gift." It's the church's effort for this Christmas and holiday season to be more focused on Christ. It's fantastic.
It can be found on Christmas.mormon.org. It's about 3 minutes long and is seriously powerful. Share it with all your friends! ALL OF THEM! #sharethegift 
Christmas is the perfect time to refocus your life on Christ, but the world would have you focus on presents, deals, and other truly meaningless things (if you look at the big picture.)
If you'd like some help in centering your life on our savior Jesus Christ, you may go on christmas.mormon.org and click on "Ask a Question." Mormon Missionaries (like myself) are there to chat with you, to answer any question that you might have. 
I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. He loves us. He is the Gift from God to us. He provides our opportunity to be perfected. 
Honoring God
Elder Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment